Benehal MS6219 N99 Respirator NIOSH approved specification
N95 TC Number TC-84A-8146
Approval Date 6/12/2019
Manufacturer Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Benehal MS6219 NIOSH N99 Respirator Head-mounted Disposable Dust Mask Instruction
Benehal MS6219 Mask is produced by Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Co., Ltd. On 6/12/2019, CDC NIOSH approved it as N99 grade mask. Advanced particulate filtration N99 dust masks MS6219 are NIOSH-approved (approval number 84A-8146) and are meant to protect the wearer against non-oil-based particles as small as 0.3 microns while allowing the user to take full, deep breaths of clean, fresh air. Each features a flexible metal nosepiece that can be bent or curved to fit the user’s face perfectly. The flexible head strap makes it easy for the wearer to don and remove the mask. The straps of these NIOSH N99 masks are latex-free and readily compatible with various Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, goggles, earmuffs, and hardhats.
Benehal MS6219 N99 Masks are suitable for protection against small particles including sawdust, metal shavings, pollen, allergies, fiberglass, and more. They are great for woodworking and painting at home, as well as for use by professional carpenters, contractors, and lawn care professionals. Even more effective than N95 respirators, N99 respirators filter at least 99 percent of airborne particles. These are not oil-resistant.
Benehal MS6219 N99 Cup Shaped Mask bulk supply Features
- Cup shape allows the wearer to breathe much easier.
- CDC NIOSH approved N99 mask
- The adjustable headstrape offers a closed seal.
- Compatible with other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, goggles, earmuffs, and hardhats
- Latex free.
- Soft PVC nose pad inside helps to reduce the impression during long-time usage and sure a close seal.
- Least 99% filtration efficiency.
Benehal MS6219 N99 Mask Donning Procedures
1. Hold the respirator in one hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang below your hand.
2. Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and position it below your ears.
4. Adjust the upper and lower headband’s tightening: one hand holds the adjusting hock; the other hand pulls the headband to adjust to the appropriate tightening.
5. Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
Warning: Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less
effective respirator performance. Use two hands.
6. Test the fit. Fit-check the face-seal as follows:
• Place both hands over the respirator without disturbing its position.
• Exhale sharply, if you detect air leaks, readjust the nosepiece and/or head straps’ appropriate tightening.
WARNING: If you cannot achieve a satisfactory fit, DO NOT enter the contaminated area. See your Supervisor.
Benehal MS6219 Mask wholesale bulk Application
Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Grinding, Textile Operations