Benehal MS6115L NIOSH N95 Particulate Respirator specification
N95 TC Number TC-84A-5530
Approval Date 1/31/2012
Manufacturer Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Benehal MS6115L NIOSH N95 Mask bulk supply Features
Benehal sanical ms6115L mask. NIOSH Certified disposable N95 mask that offers at least 95% filtration.
Cup shape mask · Allows easy breathing and speaking whilst providing optimum protection.
Disposable Particulate Respirator. Effective protection of the respiratory system of medical personnel.
Benehal USA NIOSH N95- MS6115. Match different facial sizes with metal clips and a flexible head strap.
Benehal N95 Particulate Respirator Face Mask NIOSH MS6115L. Soft nose foam inside to provide comfort and reduce the impression during long-time use.
Sanical Benehal NIOSH N95 Respirator MS6115L. Achieve a very close facial fit with aluminum nose wire and a Two-strap design headband.
Benehal MS6115L NIOSH N95 Mask wholesale bulk Application
Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation.
Benehal MS6115L Donning Procedures
- Hold the respirator in one hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang below your hand.
- Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
- Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and position it below your ears.
- Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
- Warning: Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective respirator performance. Use two hands.
Fit-check the face-seal as follows:
• Place both hands over the respirator without disturbing its position.
• Exhale sharply, around the nose and other edge should not be felt air-leak；
• If air leaks from the nose place, please re-adjust the nosepiece fellow step 4, if other area air leaks, please re-adjust head straps position.
- WARNING: If you cannot achieve satisfactory fit, do NOT enter the contaminated area. See your Supervisor.