Fangtian NIOSH N95 FT-N040 Face Mask specification
Fangtian NIOSH N95 FT-N040 Foldable Mask without Valve Dimensions
Fangtian NIOSH N95 FT-N040 Mask Certification
Suzhou Fangtian FT-N040 Mask Features
FANGTIAN NIOSH N95 FT-N040 Respirator application
Fangtian NOSH N95 FT-N040 Face Mask Fitting Instructions
Follow these instructions each time respirator is worn.
1. Hold the respirator in one hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang below your hand.
2. Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and position it below your ears.
4. Using both hands, mould the nosepiece to the shape of your nose.
5. Test the fit. Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale vigorously. If air flows around your nose,tighten the nosepiece. If air leaks around the edges, reposition the bands for better fit.
6. Fit-check the face-seal as follows:
• Place both hands over the respirator without disturbing its position.
• If the respirator is not fitted with an exhalation valve, exhale sharply.
• If the respirator is fitted with an exhalation valve, inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
• If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the position.
WARNING: If you cannot achieve satisfactory fit, do NOT enter the contaminated area. See your
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of the respirator and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator and lead to illness, injury or death.
2. Before use, the wearer must first be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. OSHA standards including 29 CFR 1910.134(e) (5) and CSA standard Z94.4-93 require that the wearer be fit-tested. Before occupational use of this respirator a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training,and fit testing.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
• Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
• The respirator becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.