Fangtian NIOSH N95 FT-N040 Face Mask specification
Fangtian NIOSH N95 FT-N040 Foldable Mask without Valve Dimensions
Fangtian NIOSH N95 FT-N040 Mask Certification
Suzhou Fangtian FT-N040 Mask Features
FANGTIAN NIOSH N95 FT-N040 Respirator application
Fangtian NOSH N95 FT-N040 Face Mask Fitting Instructions
Follow these instructions each time respirator is worn.
1. Hold the respirator in one hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang below your hand.
2. Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and position it below your ears.
4. Using both hands, mould the nosepiece to the shape of your nose.
5. Test the fit. Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale vigorously. If air flows around your nose,tighten the nosepiece. If air leaks around the edges, reposition the bands for better fit.
6. Fit-check the face-seal as follows:
• Place both hands over the respirator without disturbing its position.
• If the respirator is not fitted with an exhalation valve, exhale sharply.
• If the respirator is fitted with an exhalation valve, inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator).
• If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the position.
WARNING: If you cannot achieve satisfactory fit, do NOT enter the contaminated area. See your
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of the respirator and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator and lead to illness, injury or death.
2. Before use, the wearer must first be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. OSHA standards including 29 CFR 1910.134(e) (5) and CSA standard Z94.4-93 require that the wearer be fit-tested. Before occupational use of this respirator a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training,and fit testing.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
• Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
• The respirator becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
I have used these masks satisfactorily since November 2021. More comfortable than KN95 masks.
Sidney Barron –
The price is reasonable.
Kornelia Mcdougall –
About every two months we buy a batch of masks. Their customer service will update all the status of each shipment. That’s reassuring to us.
Works really well and also is comfortable to use and breathing is very easy.
R. E. Oglevie –
We use this almost everywhere we go. It really feels comfortable and also has enough space around mouth. Fits snugly around the mouth as well as over nose.
Michael S.Scott Morton –
These masks fit so well and they’re really comfy. I love the form of these masks
N. Wirth –
I was formerly using Good Manner masks but I just recently recognized they were also big for me (25y/o woman). Not as soft as the Good Manner yet I’m eager to jeopardize offered the fantastic fit/seal these offer.
Kennetn Wickham –
I usually take a little however in this mask, I needed a medium. Comfortable however protected coverage.
My daughter’s favorite mask now
We like this mask it does specifically what’s defined on the box advise!!!
Pamela D. –
The masks fit rather comfortably, and hold up with repeated use.
The most comfortable, risk-free masks for those times when you simply need to, like a vocal singing team or a workplace with 400 coworkers.
John McCarthy –
I enjoy that these masks have space to take a breath without being drawn onto your face. Covers well with reduced account, and wonderful for smaller sized faces.
High quality, soft, comfortable. Med dimension was ideal for my small 17 years of age that has small functions. Plus size helped the rest of the adults in your house. People regularly asked where I got these masks. We got both white & black. Both were good masks.
What I suched as is that the ear strings were soft and also did n’t pain after wearing the mask for hours. The shape of the mask functioned for my face – big enough to cover my nose as well as chin without drawing and without gapping. I ‘d buy this once more.
chad b. –
Med dimension was ideal for my petite 17 year old that has little attributes. Individuals frequently asked where I got these masks. Both were good masks.
these masks are the absolute best masks!
TAKAHASHI Toshio –
My favorite mask- so soft as well as comfortable, yet a good, limited suitable for small faces. I typically link a tiny knot in the head loop flexible for a tighter fit. I’ve used this on crowded subways and planes where maskless individuals were plainly ill and also coughing as well as the masks protected me! Overrall good deal.
Rosemarie N. –
Very lightweight and comfortable