Shining Star SS6001 masks n95 for germ protection in bulk specification
Shining Star SS6001 N95 Well-designed N95 Particulate Mask Disposable Particulate Respirator Construction
- Real NIOSH N95 with 4 Layer Protection
- 2 non-woven outer layers
- 1 melt-blown inner filters
- 1 non-woven hot cotton final layer that offers superior protection without sacrificing comfort.
Shining Star SS6001 masks for virus protection n95 bulk supply Features
- NIOSH Approved N95 Respirator Mask – (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-8125) – N95 mask certified for protection against 95% of non-oil based particles 0.3microns or larger.
- NIOSH certified n95 mask with headband Straps closure. Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
- Superior Protection & Breathability – The active filter layer of these antiviral face mask n95 is composed of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene. Extremely breathable up to 50%+ more breathable than NIOSH minimum requirement.
- Latex Free Enhanced Comfort and Secure Fit – Features latex-free and amazingly soft and durable headband straps as well as an adjustable metal nose piece to ensure a tight yet comfortable seal. Please follow all recommended fitting instructions and guidelines to ensure proper fit and protective seal. Flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. The improved 3D design provides room for your mouth to move when you speak and greater compatibility with and reduced fog on eyewear.
- Virus protection mask n95. Convenient to carry and store during trips and work with foldable design.
- Face mask filter n95 is one of the most breathable respirators on the market. Warm welcome by most of the dentists.
Shining Star SS6001 Face Masks N95 With Filter Approvals and Standards
Shining Star SS6001 N95 Disposable Mask Foldable Dimensions:
Shining Star SS6001 N95 Non-Woven Respirator Certification
CDC list of NIOSH-Approved Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators Verify
Shining Star SS6001 N95 Non-Woven Face Mask NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-8125, approval date 12/18/2018.
CDC Trusted-Source list of NIOSH-Approved N95 Respirators
Model SS6001 – Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
NIOSH Certified Equipment List (CEL) Verify
Model SS6001-N95 Filtering Facepiece, Air Purifying Respirator- Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Shining Star SS6001 masks for germ protection flu n95 Application
How to Properly Put on and Take off a Disposable Respirator SS6001 N95
- Wash your hands thoroughly before putting on and taking off the respirator.
- If you have used a respirator before that fits you, use the same make, model, and size.
- Inspect the respirator for damage. If your respirator appears damaged, DO NOT USE IT. Replace it with a new one.
- Do not allow facial hair, hair, jewelry, glasses, clothing, or anything else to prevent proper placement or come between your face and the respirator.
- Follow the instructions that come with your respirator.
- Position the respirator in your hands with the nose piece at your fingertips.
- Place the N95 under your chin with the nose piece bar at the top.
- Pull the top strap over your head, placing it near the crown. Then, pull the bottom strap over and place it at the back of your neck, below your ears. Do not crisscross the straps. Make sure the straps lay flat and are not twisted.
- Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the nose piece. Press down on both sides of the nose piece to mold it to the shape of your nose.
We are a Canadian dental practice. SS6001 is an N95 mask we have been using. But it’s a pity that Canada is always out of stock. So we tried to find new suppliers. We ordered it from several different companies, and Instocking LLC was the only one that covered the taxes. It’s so easy to order from them, you don’t have to worry about whether the package will arrive. Customer service will tell you all the status of the package until you actually receive it. Very good service.
Gareth S. –
The thickness is very moderate, so it won’t feel hard to breathe.
Gary B. –
We are a company with about 30 people, and we conducted fitting tests before ordering in large quantities. Test reports show that SS6001 fits 26 of us. This means a good fit of 86.66%. I’m surprised by this figure, although it is a made in China brand, its quality and details are really good.
Carolyn H. –
We received the masks we ordered in about a week. We hope they can do it sooner.
Lane M. –
I am very satisfied with this mask. It fits well. If they have an individual package, it will be much better.
Giacomo Haley –
I tried to order 100 masks, but I was worried that I might not receive them. Surprisingly, it took about a week to deliver. They bear all the taxes. Masks are comfortable.
Irfan Dixon –
I met some minor problems in payment and contacted customer service. They responded quickly