GIKO 1200H N95 mask or N95 respirator Features
GIKO 1200H Cup-shaped N95 Mask Certification
Giko 1200H Particulate Respirator Application
GIKO 1200H Comfortable N95 Mask Caution and limitation:
1. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
2. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
3. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
4. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
5. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with
MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
6. Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
7. Refer to users instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and
maintenance of these respirators.
8. Always check the filtering facepiece and valve before use. Be sure:
1) No damage or deformation
2) No holes in the breathing zone
3) No cracks or holes around staples
4) No mildewed points or unusual smell
Otherwise the products cannot be used anymore.