3Q SQ100G n95 masks bulk pack specification
Brand 3Q SAN QI
N95 TC Number TC-84A-9244
Approval Date 8/17/2020
U.S. Test Standard: NIOSH – The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
Manufacturer Rizhao Sanqi Medical & Health Articles Co., Ltd.
Filter performance more than 95%
Size US standard size
3Q SQ100G N95 Face Mask bulk supply Features
NIOSH Approved N95 respirator mask certified for at least 95% filtration efficiency against particulate aerosols free of oil.
Individually packed N95 masks. With a foldable design, you can take it around without taking up too much space. Ideal for keeping in your car, purse, office, or home.
Wholesale bulk n95 mask. Provide soft, skin-friendly, comfortable wearing experiences and protection for daily usage.
Breathable N95 respirator. Provide soft, skin-friendly, comfortable wearing experiences and protection for daily usage.
Upgraded N95 masks. The mask consists of three layers of high-quality nonwoven materials: the outer and inner layers are made of polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric; the middle layer is made of polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven fabric.
Comfortable masks for long-time wear. Unique butterfly shape design allows for better acceptance by the workers.
3Q SQ100G disposable Nose mask N95 face respirator Approvals and Standards
3Q SQ100G face mask Certification
3Q SQ100G folding n95 mask bulk pack Application
3Q N95 MASK will use when you go to crowded public places and enclosed public spaces such as offices, schools, malls, parties, and busy city streets.
Please check the following items prior to use. The body and every component of the respirator should be in good
condition without any damage. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and may result in sickness or death.
- Selecting the right respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an industrial hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
- This respirator does not supply oxygen and must not be used in atmospheres containing less than 19.5%oxygen.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Do not use the respirator in an explosive environment.
- Leave work area immediately and go to places with fresh air if breathing becomes difficulty, or other distress occurs.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair which may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
- Never alter, modify or abuse this respirator.
- Only for single use. No maintenance needed. Dispose the used respirator after single use.
- Change respirator immediately if breathing becomes difficult or respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or a proper face fit can’t be maintained.
- Store unused respirators in box in a clean, dry, non-contaminated area.
Margaret P –
I’ve used this product for the last week. It fits well. It also doesn’t wear out or get stretched out easily.
Original text too short.