Uniair San Huei SH3500 Disposable N95 Dust Masks Specification
U.S. Test Standard: NIOSH – The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
N95 TC Number TC-84A-4313
Approval Date 3/29/2006
Manufacturer San Huei United Company, Ltd.
Filter performance more than 95%
Size US standard size
UNIAIR SH3500 is CDC NIOSH Approved N95 mask for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. Traditional N95 mask with adjustable nose pad, collapse resistant double shell construction made to withstand hot and humid conditions. The embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layers around the edges. Latex-free synthetic rubber headstrap. Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
Uniair San Huei SH3500 N95 Virus Mask Bulk Supply Features
- UNIAIR SH3500 N95 Respirator is produced by SAN HUEI UNITED CO., LTD. It is a leading manufacturer of disposable safety and healthcare products.
- The lightweight construction and soft cotton interior of each Uniair flu mask n95 SH3500 make extended wear time easier and enables high worker acceptance rates.
- The melt-blown non-woven electrostatic fabric allows for low breathing resistance while providing premium protection for activities such as home.
- A foldable design with individual packages is easy to carry and storage.
- Continuous loop design can allow to hang the mask around the neck when not in use.
- The patented head strap buckle is to adjust the length of the head strap for various facial sizes.
- No metal and staple use is suitable for those environments where metal is not allowed.
UNIAIR San Huei SH3500 N95 NIOSH Respirator Mask Fold-Flat Approvals and Standards
Uniair San Huei SH3500 Flat-fold N95 Masks Certification
Uniair San Huei SH3500 NOISH N95 Mask Donning Instruction
- Hold the N95 mask/respirator in your hand with its nosepiece touching your fingertips, allowing the head straps to hang loosely.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the respirator, while retaining straps around the back of your hand. Pull the lower portion of the strap over your head and fit it around your neck.
- Stretch and pull the upper strap over your head, to the back of your head, above your ears.
- Using both hands, form the nosepiece around your nose. Adjust the tension in the upper and lower portions of the continuous loop head strap to obtain a positive face seal. For a tighter facial fit, increase tension by pulling the straps at either side of the buckle. For a looser fit, decrease the tension by pushing out the back of the buckle.
- To test fit of N95 mask: Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air flows around your nose, tighten the nosepiece. If air flows around the edges, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Change the N95 mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult, if the respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or if a proper face fit can not be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.
Uniair San Huei SH3500 N95 Face Mask for Virus Bulk Buy Application
These UniAir SH3500 N95 masks are designed for a close sealing fit that is suitable for use in medical and dental settings.
Our n95 face masks FDA-approved covid are ideal for use by Agricultural Production, Cleaning, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Grinding, and Textile Operations.