Benehal MS8225 NIOSH Approved N95 Mask Particulate Respirators specification
Benehal MS8225 N95 4-Layer Medical Respirator Mask – NIOSH Approved (TC-84A-7447) Construction
- Non-woven materials with 4-layer filtration protection.The four layers make it hard for particles to successfully travel through the mask and into your nose or mouth while still being easy to breathe with when on.
- PP spunbond outer layer
- PP meltblown high filteration layer
- PP needle-punched nonwoven
- PP spunbond outer layer inner layer.
- Double layer thickening filter media on PP meltblown high filtration layer helps filter particles such as dust, exhaust, smoke, and pollen. Haze, and droplets offers superior protection without sacrificing comfort.
Benehal MS8225 folding mask bulk supply Features
- NIOSH Approved N95 respirator mask certified for at least 95% filtration efficiency against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- This foldable Benehal n95 mask provides great fit testing results on a variety of face sizes.
- Different traditional 3-layer masks, Benehal MS8225 vertical flat-fold designed respirator has 4 filter layers. They are 2 PP spunbond outer layer, 1 PP needle-punched nonwoven inner layer, and 1 PP meltblown high filtration layer.
- Benehal MS8225 Particulate Respirator N95 Face Masks are individually wrapped. Convenient to carry out when you shopping or traveling.
- Safe mask for antivirus. The internal nose bridge and elastic head strap work together to provide ultrasound sealing.
- Comfortable face mask. Foam padding internal improves comfort.
Benehal MS8225 Face Masks Approvals and Standards
Benehal MS8225 Anti-dust Mask Dimentions
Benehal MS8225 N95 Respirator Applicartion
Benehal MS8225 N95 Donning Procedures
Benehal MS8225 N95 mask Warning
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow UserInstructions and use manners as indicated.
- Benhal MS8225 folding n95 mask respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written Benehal MS8225 NIOSH N95 face mask respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation.
- In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death.