Suzhou Fangtian FT-N010 N95 dust mask specification
N95 TC Number TC-84A-7701
Approval Date 1/12/2017
Manufacturer Suzhou Fangtian Industries Co., Ltd.
Suzhou Fangtian ft-n010 n95 mask Features
Suzhou Fangtian N95 20 Pack FT-N010 is produced by a credible manufacturer (Suzhou Fangtian Industries Co., Ltd.)
NIOSH approval number is TC-84A-7701.
Cup shaped respirator face mask for enhanced comfort and breathability.
Head straps as required of all N95s to ensure a proper fit.
Comfort to wear with light construction and inner foam.
Suzhou Fangtian FT-N010 NIOSH-Approved N95 respirator face mask Application
NIOSH-Approved N95 Filtering Facepiece for anti-dust applications.
Traditionally used for protection against dust in industrial work environments (e.g. construction, mining, casting, grinding, sanding, and agriculture).
Suzhou Fangtian FT-N010 Fitting Instructions
Follow these instructions each time respirator is worn.
1. Hold the respirator in one hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang below your hand.
2. Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and position it below your ears.
4. Using both hands, mould the nosepiece to the shape of your nose.
5. Test the fit. Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale vigorously. If air flows around your nose, tighten the nosepiece. If air leaks around the edges, reposition the bands for better fit.
6. Fit-check the face-seal as follows:
• Place both hands over the respirator without disturbing its position.
• If the respirator is not fitted with an exhalation valve, exhale sharply.
• If the respirator is fitted with an exhalation valve, inhale sharply (a negative pressure should be felt
inside the respirator).
• If you detect air-leaks, readjust the head straps and/or the position.
WARNING: If you cannot achieve satisfactory fit, do NOT enter the contaminated area. See your
Suzhou Fangtian FT-N010 N95 Respirator for Smaller Face Use Instructions:
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of the respirator and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator and lead to illness, injury or death.
2. Before use, the wearer must first be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. OSHA standards including 29 CFR 1910.134(e) (5) and CSA standard Z94.4-93 require that the wearer be fit-tested.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
• Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
• The respirator becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.