Benehal MS8225-B NIOSH Approved Black N95 Mask Particulate Respirators specification
Benehal MS8225-B Black N95 Respirator Mask – NIOSH Approved (TC-84A-7447) Construction
- Non-woven fabrics with four layers of filtering. With four layers, the mask is difficult for particles to get through and into your mouth or nose while yet allowing for effortless breathing when worn.
- Outer layer made of PP spunbond.
- High-quality filtering PP meltblown layer.
- PP spunbond outer layer with PP needle-punched nonwoven inner layer.
- Dust, exhaust, smoke, and pollen are filtered using a double layer thickening filter medium atop a PP meltblown high filtration layer. Superior protection is provided without sacrificing comfort by haze and droplets.
Features of Benehal MS8225-B folding mask bulk supply
The NOISH-certified Benehal MS8225-B N95 mask protects against 95% of non-oil-based particles 0.3 microns or greater. Medium size. Elastic bands are worn around the head, not around the ears.
Maximum protection, comfort, and breathability are provided by 4-layer filtration technology. These N95 masks’ active filter layer is made of ultra-high grade electrostatically charged meltblown polypropylene. Extremely breathable, up to 50% more breathable than the NIOSH minimal standard.
Sanical Benehal Black NIOSH N95 Respirator MS8225-B Approvals and Standards
Sanical Benehal MS8225-B black mask Dimentions
Benehal Flat Fold MS8225-B Black NIOSH Approved N95 Respirators Certification
Bulk buy Benehal black N95 Mask MS8225-B Application
Donning Procedures for Respirator MS8225-B Black N95 Mask
2. Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and position it below your ears.
4. Place your two fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
Warning: Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective respirator
performance. Use two hands.
5. Fit-check the face-seal as follows:
• Place both hands over the respirator without disturbing its position.；
• Exhale sharply, around the nose and other edges should not be felt air-leak；
• If air leaks from the nose place, please re-adjust the nosepiece fellow step 4, if other area air leaks, please re-adjust head straps position.
WARNING: If you cannot achieve satisfactory fit, do NOT enter the contaminated area. See your Supervisor.
N95 mask Benehal MS8225-B Warning
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow UserInstructions and use manners as indicated.
- Benhal MS8225 folding n95 mask respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written Benehal MS8225 NIOSH N95 face mask respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation.
- In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death.