Benehal MS8225-S NIOSH Approved N95 Medical Mask Specification
Benehal MS8225-S Surgical N95 4-Layer Medical Respirator Mask – NIOSH Approved (TC-84A-9394) Features
- The FDA approved surgical mask.
- There are four tiers of defense.
- Individually packaged and portable.
- Ultrasound sealing is provided by an internal nose bridge and an elastic head strap.
- Internal foam padding improves comfort.
- Premium filter material makes it simple to breathe.
- Genuineness can be confirmed by scanning the code on the box.
- NIOSH-approved Surgical N95 mask.
- Filtration efficiency of at least 95%.
- 100% freash guarantee. 5 years shelf life for easy to storage.
Benehal NIOSH N95 Respirator MS8225-S Approvals and Standards
Benehal MS8225-S Medical Mask Dimensions
Benehal MS8225-S Flat Fold NIOSH Approved N95 Respirators Certification
Benehal MS8225-S N95 Medical Face Mask Bulk buy Application
Donning Procedures for Respirator MS8225-S Medical N95 Mask
1. Open the e respirator and hold in one hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang below your hand.
2. Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and position it below your ears.
4. Place your two fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing
inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
Warning: Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective respirator performance. Use two hands.
5. Fit-check the face-seal as follows:
• Place both hands over the respirator without disturbing its position.；
• Exhale sharply, around the nose and other edge should not be felt air-leak；
• If air leaks from the nose place, please re-adjust the nosepiece fellow step 4, if other area air leaks, please re-adjust head straps position.
WARNING: If you cannot achieve satisfactory fit, do NOT enter the contaminated area. See your Supervisor.
Benehal MS8225-S N95 mask Warning
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of the respirator and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to
contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator and lead to illness, injury or death.
2. Before use, the wearer must first be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. OSHA standards including 29CFR1910.134 (e) (5) and CSA standard Z94.4-93 require that the wearer be fit-tested.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
• Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
• The respirator becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
6. This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
7. This respirator has been tested and small punctures within ultrasonic welding areas are normal and do not interfere with the respirator compliance with Part
84 approval requirements: (A) filtering facepieces are to be inspected prior to each use to assure there are no holes in a breathing zone other than the
punctures within ultrasonic welding areas and no damage has occurred, and (B) enlarged holes resulting from ripped or torn filter material within ultrasonic
welding areas punctures are considered damage.
S-Special or Critical User Instructions:
This respirator has been approved as a NIOSH N95 filtering facepiece respirator, for use in healthcare settings, as a Surgical N95 Respirator conforming to
recognized standards for biocompatibility, flammability, and fluid resistance at 120mmHg