Benehal MS8265 N95 Mask Valved specification
Benehal MS8265 N95 Mask with Folding Shape – NIOSH Approved (TC-84A-7448) Construction
- Non-woven materials with 4-layer filtration protection.The four layers make it hard for particles to successfully travel through the mask and into your nose or mouth while still being easy to breathe with when on.
- PP spunbond outer layer
- PP meltblown high filteration layer
- PP needle-punched nonwoven
- PP spunbond outer layer inner layer.
- Double layer thickening filter media on PP meltblown high filtration layer helps filter particles such as dust, exhaust, smoke, and pollen. Haze, and droplets offers superior protection without sacrificing comfort.
Benehal MS8265 folding mask bulk supply Features
- NIOSH Certified disposable N95 mask that offers at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles.
- Easy to breathe and speak with the exhalation valve.
- Elastic headband fits various facial sizes.
- Odorless and comfortable to wear with soft material.
- An invisible nose clip helps to offer a customized seal.
- Easy to carry and store with individual packages.
- Genuine can be verified via scanning the QR code on box,
Benehal NIOSH N95 Respirator MS8265 Approvals and Standards
Benehal Flat Fold MS8265 NIOSH Approved N95 Respirators Certification
Benehal NIOSH N95 MS8265 Mask Bulk Buy Application
Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty operations.
Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
Donning Procedures for Benehal MS8265 N95 Mask with Valve
2. Press the respirator against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place the top band high on the back of your head. Move the bottom band over your head and position it below your ears.
4. Place your two fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
performance. Use two hands.
5. Fit-check the face-seal as follows:
• Place both hands over the respirator without disturbing its position.；
• Inhale sharply, a negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator；
• If you detect air-leaks, readjust the nosepiece and/or head straps position.
WARNING: If you cannot achieve satisfactory fit, do NOT enter the contaminated area. See your Supervisor.
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow UserInstructions and use manners as indicated.
- Benhal MS8265 folding n95 mask respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written Benehal MS8265 NIOSH N95 face mask respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation.
- In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death.