Xiantao Zhong Yi N95 Respirator ZYB-11 specification
Xiantao Zhong Yi N95 ZYB-11 Face Masks Details
Xiantao Zhong Yi N95 Mask ZYB-11 Application
Xiantao Zhong Yi N95 Face Mask ZYB-11 DONNING & FITTING INSTRUCTIONS:
Follow these instructions each time respirator is worn.
1. Adjust the elastic straps for suitable size before placing the respirator on the face.
2. Cup the respirator in your hand, with nose piece towards your fingers.
3. Position the respirator at mouth and nose. Pull the elastic strap near your hand over your head resting it at the back of your head. Pull the strap near your finger over your head and position it at the top of your head and adjust the elastic straps.
4. Shape the nose piece suitably with your forefingers and middle fingers in order to keep the respirator to cling your face.
5. Use two hands perform seal check prior to each wearing. To check fit, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around nose, readjust the nosepiece as described in step.
If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head.
If you CANNOT achieve a proper fit, DO NOT enters the contaminated area. See your supervisor.
Xiantao Zhong Yi N95 Respirator ZYB-11 User Instruction
A. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19. 5 percent oxygen.
B. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C. Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
J. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N. Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O. Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
P. NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.