Harley S-108 Medical N95 Mask Specification
N95 TC Number TC-84A-9366
Approval Date 8/10/2021
Manufaturer Guangzhou Harley Commodity Company Limited
Features of Harley S-108 Surgical Filtering Facepiece bulk supply
Bulk buy Harley S-108 Medical n95 masks for coronavirus protection fda approved Application
Use Instruction for Harley S-108 Surgical Mask
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations can seriously reduce the effectiveness of this respirator and could lead to illness, injury or death.
2. A properly selected respirator is essential. Before occupational use, the wearer must be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life.
4. Discard the respirator and replace it with a new one if:
A. excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty
B. the respirator becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
6. Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.
7. Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must
comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
8. Before wearing the respirator users must check whether there is a crack or a spot around the welding spot. if yes, this respirator must be discarded at once and can not be used again.
9. The product is not made with natural rubber latex.
10. S – Special or Critical User Instructions: This respirator has been approved as a NIOSH N95 filtering facepiece respirator, for use in healthcare settings, as a Surgical N95 Respirator conforming to recognized standards for biocompatibility, flammability, and fluid resistance.
Harley S-108 Medical N95 Mask Cautions and Limitations:
A- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
B – Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C – Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J – Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M – All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N – Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
0 – Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on the use and maintenance of these respirators.
S – Special or Critical User Instruction and/or specific use limitations apply. Refer to User Instructions before donning.
Laaibah Hulme –
The logistics will be a little slower than Amazon shopping, but the masks are fresh with a manufacturing date of 2022.
Sienna Bruce –
I’m confused about some of Harley’s folding masks. They look too much alike physically. The Instocking customer service staff patiently answered all my questions. The service is great.
FU Xin-hua –
They are medical grade
Very comfortable & great fit!
Have actually been searching for these currently for awhile. The cost was constantly way to high yet not with these.
I such as these masks so well I’m ordering them once more. No concerns with them in any way.
KUANG Jing-ming –
Was n’t certain what to anticipate, but used all day at work (desk task) with glasses and I was shocked at exactly how I actually forgot I was wearing it. Minimal fogging on my glasses, and also there was lots of space to take a breath in the mask which is one of the things I liked concerning it.
There is area to breathe inside this mask. I do not reuse these masks, and also not certain if they can be, possibly if just utilized for an extremely short time. I placed an adaptable cotton mask over the top of this one, so that could prolong the use of this one.